1. Make sure that you are working with WordPress 5.
2. If you are using WPBakery Page Builder, then install and activate WPGlobus for WPBakery
3. If you are using `Disable Gutenberg` plugin, then deactivate it.
4. Install and activate `Classic Editor` plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-editor/
5. But may there is problem with `Classic Editor` plugin (probably it depends on your options).
If you click on post title ( arrow 1 ), then Block editor will be loaded without WPGlobus support.
If you click on links Block Editor or Classic Editor ( arrow 2 ), then all loads as expected.
If you don’t see links ( arrow 2 ) then you should open Classic Editor settings page and set `Allow users to switch editors` option to Yes.