The Ultimate Solution
for Multilingual WordPress
Reviews from the WordPress.org Plugin Directory:
I tried WPGlobus, Polylang and Xili to add second language to my site. Out of these three WPGlobus is the most user friendly and easiest to get running without any coding understanding. I ran into few problems on my custom theme with few fields not translating correctly, but with WPGlobus Plus addon and help from developers I got my site working. Developers replied and handled the problem within one day of submitting a ticket.
I tried to find a simple and easy to use multilingual plugin that works straightforward.
I downloaded and tried 2 different plugins but had terrible nightmare and I almost gave up multilingual project until I did one more search and Walllaaa~!!!
Easy as 1-2-3 installation of ‘WPGlobus’ is not only the best but indebted to its excellent admin section, I now became an expert in using it within much less than a delightful hour…
The customer service is really perfect.
I encountered a problem and sent them an email.
They replied me immediately and helped me to deal this problem.
I use this plugin on three language site.
It works very well!
Thank You for Your work !
The recent changes:
- Module WPSEO:
- Added support Yoast SEO from v.12.
- Added support Yoast SEO Premium from v.12.(Beta stage).
- Module Main:
- Updated description.
- Added link to the Helpdesk page.
- Module Taxonomies (beta-7):
- Changed order of rewrite rules for correct pagination of Custom Post Types.
- Module Editor:
- Don’t run on
wpglobus_language_editpage from WPGlobus core
- Don’t run on
WPGlobus Version 2 is a new major version, designed to work with WordPress 5.
It is compatible with the Gutenberg Editor, which is now a part of the WordPress Core.
Note: the Classic Editor plugin v.1.0 is not compatible with WordPress 4! For WordPress 4.9 and earlier versions, please stay with the Classic Editor v.0.5
2019-10-16 – version 2.2.20
- Added: (Core/Post Types) Hide Gutenberg’s post types.
- Added: (Core/Recommendation) A link to the “Recommendations” tab from the
- Added: (Admin/HelpDesk) Get subject from
- Added: (Vendor/Yoast) Support Yoast SEO from v.12.
- Added: (Vendor/Yoast) Support Yoast SEO Premium from v.12.(Beta stage).
- Added: (Core/WPGlobusDialogApp) […]
WPGlobus for Bridge theme provides additional multilingual features to the “Bridge” WordPress theme.
The recent changes were:
2019-06-13 – version 2.2.0
* Added: Support for Bridge theme v.18+
2019-06-03 – version 2.1.0
* Added: Multilingual meta fields for slides.
2019-02-23 – version 2.0.0
* Compatibility: WPGlobus 2.x