WPGlobus Version 2 is a new major version, designed to work with WordPress 5.
It is compatible with the Gutenberg Editor, which is now a part of the WordPress Core, and with the Classic Editor plugin v.1.
Note: the Classic Editor v.1.0 is not compatible with WordPress 4! For WordPress 4.9 and earlier versions, please stay with the Classic Editor v.0.5
2019-05-12 – version 2.2.0
* Compatibility: WordPress 5.2
* Fixed: (Customizer) WPGlobus language selector alignment for WordPress 5.2.
2019-05-04 – version 2.1.15
* Internal: (Builders/Elementor) Beta-3 version of the Elementor support.
2019-04-30 – version 2.1.14
* Fixed: (Core/JS) Issue with an incorrect behavior of the dialog form with hidden class.
* Added: (Core/Builders) Element admin_bar_builder_label to the WP admin bar.
* Internal: (Flags) Added purple.globe icon.
2019-04-19 – version 2.1.13
* Internal: (Builders/Elementor) Beta-2 version of the Elementor support.
2019-04-06 – version 2.1.12
* Internal: (Core/Options) Updated the Compatibility tab on the WPGlobus Options page.
2019-03-09 – version 2.1.11
* Fixed: (Vendor/ACF) Do not reset the
table field of the `ACF:Table Field` plugin.
* Fixed: Do not filter meta and multilingual fields for no-builder pages.
2019-02-23 – version 2.1.10
* Compatibility: new JS for Admin and Builders support, to work with WordPress 5.1.*