WPGlobus Version 2 is a new major version, designed to work with WordPress 5.
It is compatible with the Gutenberg Editor, which is now a part of the WordPress Core.
Note: the Classic Editor plugin v.1.0 is not compatible with WordPress 4! For WordPress 4.9 and earlier versions, please stay with the Classic Editor v.0.5
2019-11-11 – version 2.2.26
- Fixed: (Core/Builders) Don’t initialize the Builders class when initial attributes are empty.
- Internal: (Builders/Block Editor) Changed the admin bar builder label to
2019-11-09 – version 2.2.25
- Fixed: (Vendor/Yoast) Don’t start JS if support module was not defined.
- Fixed: (Vendor/Yoast) Start the support module while the corresponding option is missing.
2019-11-08 – version 2.2.24
- Added: (Core/Builders) Check if block editor is used with specific post types.
2019-11-06 – version 2.2.23
- Internal: (Options) Moved theme info to Customize section.
- Internal: (Core) Get hidden post types from the corresponding class.