WPGlobus Version 2 is a new major version, designed to work with WordPress 5.
It is compatible with the Gutenberg Editor, which is now a part of the WordPress Core.
Note: the Classic Editor plugin v.1.0 is not compatible with WordPress 4! For WordPress 4.9 and earlier versions, please stay with the Classic Editor v.0.5
2020-02-15 – version 2.3.2
- Added: (Core/Post Types) `wpglobus_hidden_types` filter.
2020-02-12 – version 2.3.1
- Added: (Core/Post Types) post types of
Elementor Proto the hidden types array.
- Added: (Core/WPGlobusDialogApp)
2020-02-03 – version 2.3.0
- Added: (Builders/Pods) Support (partially – Standard and Custom Post Types)
Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields.
2020-01-31 – version 2.2.35
- Added: (Core/Builders)
- Internal: (Debug) Updated