WPGlobus Version 2 is a new major version, designed to work with WordPress 5.
It is compatible with the Gutenberg Editor, which is now a part of the WordPress Core, and with the Classic Editor plugin v.1.
Note: the Classic Editor v.1.0 is not compatible with WordPress 4! For WordPress 4.9 and earlier versions, please stay with the Classic Editor v.0.5
2019-06-04 – version 2.2.9
* Added: (Vendor/All In One SEO Pack) Support All In One SEO Pack 3.
2019-06-03 – version 2.2.8
* Internal: (Core/Admin bar menu) Moved JS script to footer.
2019-06-02 – version 2.2.7
* Internal: (Core/Admin bar menu) Revised WPGlobus language menu in admin bar.
* Fixed: (Builders/Yoast) Don’t run builder mode for undefined post type, e.g. slides from Bridge theme.
2019-05-31 – version 2.2.6
* Fixed: (Builders/Elementor] Revised the language switcher JS script.
* Added: (Builders/Elementor] Localized permalink for the View Page button.
* Internal: (Core/Config Builder] Added is_default_language function.
2019-05-27 – version 2.2.5
* Fixed: (Core/JS) Fixed first buttons group alignment issue in tinyMCE editor (standard mode).
2019-05-25 – version 2.2.4
* Fixed: (Builders/Gutenberg) Don’t start JS script on disabled post type.