WPGlobus Version 2 is a new major version, designed to work with WordPress 5.
It is compatible with the Gutenberg Editor, which is now a part of the WordPress Core.
Note: the Classic Editor plugin v.1.0 is not compatible with WordPress 4! For WordPress 4.9 and earlier versions, please stay with the Classic Editor v.0.5
2019-12-02 – version 2.2.28
- Added: (Options) new style for
Add new Languagebutton.
- Fixed: (Customizer) Disable sections to prevent using elements with no
idattribute with the
2019-11-14 – version 2.2.27
- Added: (Vendor/Acf) If the editor is hidden by ACF, we hide WPGlobus, too.
2019-11-11 – version 2.2.26
- Fixed: (Core/Builders) Don’t initialize the Builders class when initial attributes are empty.
- Internal: (Builders/Block Editor) Changed the admin bar builder label to
2019-11-09 – version 2.2.25
- Fixed: (Vendor/Yoast) Don’t start JS if the support module was not defined.
- Fixed: (Vendor/Yoast) Start the support module while the corresponding option is missing.