WPGlobus Version 2 is a new major version, designed to work with WordPress 5.
It is compatible with the Gutenberg Editor, which is now a part of the WordPress Core.
Note: the Classic Editor plugin v.1.0 is not compatible with WordPress 4! For WordPress 4.9 and earlier versions, please stay with the Classic Editor v.0.5
2019-08-13 – version 2.2.13
* Fixed: extract_text() regex to support line breaks in strings.
2019-08-06 – version 2.2.12
* Fixed: (Config) PHP warnings for clean install.
2019-08-05 – version 2.2.11
* Fixed: Default locale and flag for Taiwan.
* Fixed: (Vendor/All In One SEO Pack) Do not set the keywords field in according to the option.
* Added: (WPGlobus Admin interface) More translated strings in `de_DE` and `sv_SE`.
* Added: (Config) (Options/Сompatibility) `builder_post_types` option.
* Added: (Config/Builder) `post_types` property.
* Added: (Options/Welcome) Notices to `Welcome` tab.
* Added: (Vendor/All In One SEO Pack) `wpglobus-translatable` class for multilingual fields.