WPGlobus Version 2 is a new major version, designed to work with WordPress 5.
It is compatible with the Gutenberg Editor, which is now a part of the WordPress Core.
Note: the Classic Editor plugin v.1.0 is not compatible with WordPress 4! For WordPress 4.9 and earlier versions, please stay with the Classic Editor v.0.5
2019-10-16 – version 2.2.20
- Added: (Core/Post Types) Hide Gutenberg’s post types.
- Added: (Core/Recommendation) A link to the “Recommendations” tab from the
- Added: (Admin/HelpDesk) Get subject from
- Added: (Vendor/Yoast) Support Yoast SEO from v.12.
- Added: (Vendor/Yoast) Support Yoast SEO Premium from v.12.(Beta stage).
- Added: (Core/WPGlobusDialogApp)
2019-10-02 – version 2.2.16
* Added: (Vendor/Yoast) Filters for `SEO Title`, `Meta Desc` on `edit.php` page.
2019-09-19 – version 2.2.15
* Fixed: (Builders/Gutenberg) TypeError Cannot read property ‘PluginSidebarMoreMenuItem’ of undefined.