Early Access / Beta Testing
Our Team is happy to announce the Beta Testing stage of our new premium extension, the
WPGlobus Post Connector.
Up until now, WPGlobus officially supported only one Page Builder, the WPBakery Visual Composer. With
Post Connector, we plan to extend the multilingual functionality to the additional Builders, such as:
- Avada theme’s Fusion Builder,
- Beaver Builder Plugin (Lite Version),
- Divi theme’s Builder by Elegant Themes,
- Page Builder by MotoPress,
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin,
- Page Builder: Live Composer,
- “Unyson” by ThemeFuse,
- WR PageBuilder by WooRockets Team,
- WPBakery Visual Composer,
- and more
If you are using a page builder on your website and would like to try our new multilingual solution, we invite you to participate in the Beta Testing / Early Access Program.
This is an exclusive chance to be the first to see the
WPGlobus Post Connector. Please note that we have limited spots, so this test is only available to a select number of people. Hurry up!
Who is qualified?
To qualify for this program, you must:
- be familiar with WPGlobus
- have one of the Page Builders that WPGlobus does not support (not necessarily from the above list)
- have a publicly accessible development / staging website that you can install the
Post ConnectorWPGlobus add-on and if necessary, give us the administrator access to it.
What do we expect from a Beta Tester
We would like you to:
- test your Page Builder with the
WPGlobus Post Connectoras thoroughly as possible,
- report to us all the problems you discover,
- follow up the development / bug fixing process until the problems are solved.
What happens after the end of the Beta Testing
- All participants who actively help us will keep the first stable version of the
Post Connectorand also receive a 100% coupon toward purchasing 1 year of upgrades and support.
- Those testers who have an active subscription to WPGlobus Plus or WooCommerce WPGlobus will receive a FREE 1-year subscription to the
Post Connectorupgrades and support.
How to apply
- Please install and activate WPGlobus on your development / staging website (remember, it must be on a server that we can see, and not at your home or office, behind a firewall),
- Learn how WPGlobus works on simple posts and pages without any Page Builder involved,
- Then try translating any post of page with your Builder and note what happens (hint: it will work in one language only),
- Go to the “WPGlobus -> HelpDesk” menu and submit a support request with the subject “Beta testing”.
The WPGlobus Team